Croissant Bread and Butter Pudding with Dark Chocolate and Raspberries.
6 x French Bakery Large Croissants
6 x Handfuls of Dark Chocolate Pieces
6 x Handfuls of Frozen Raspberries
8 x Size 7 Eggs
1 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
6 Single Serve Ramekins
1. Preheat Oven to 180oC
2. Place half a Large Croissant cut/torn into bite size pieces into each ramekin
3. Scatter half a handful of Raspberries and Chocolate Pieces over each Croissant
4. Top with another layer of Croissant, Raspberry and Chocolate
5. Beat Eggs, Cream and Vanilla Bean Paste until well mixted
6. Drizzle Egg Mix all over the Croissant, Berries and Chocolate until mixture fills ¾ of the ramekin.
7. Bake in the oven for 15-20min until set
8. Dust with icing sugar. Could be served with Ice Cream, Custard or Whipped Cream